Brett at StartupStudents posted a list today of 41 Ways To Turn Your Dorm Into An Office. I am sure many of our readers here have already seen it, but I wanted to share it with everyone else that does not read or subscribe to Startup Students.
Here are the top 5 ways:
- Space is generally limited in an apartment, bedroom, or dorm.Ã‚Â Try reorganizing your room to create a cubicle of sorts so you can accomplish your work related tasks in a good environment.
- Construct a whiteboard like I did to organize your thoughts.
- Get a mailbox at UPS.Ã‚Â I wouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go with a PO Box – a Suite at UPS costs about the same and holds more credibility.
- Make friends and use their abilities.Ã‚Â Associate with graphic designers, accounting majors, techies, socialites, and thinkers.
- Situate your desk to provide minimal distractions.