As a student entrepreneur or student in general using Twitter, there are a few people that I think you should definitely be following and reading their tweets, to pick up great bits of advice or to be able to read articles that they may share. Here they are.
- Ramit Sethi – @ramit of IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com and PBWiki.com – Ramit is a personal finance guru and shares lots of tips for saving your money, reworking your finances, and negotiating your bills. Following his site and twitter updates is a huge benefit for when you are out of school and into the “real world” with lots of bills to pay!
- Guy Kawasaki – @guykawasaki of Alltop and HolyKaw.com – Guy is currently recognized as the creater of AllTop.com but is probably better know as the person who coined the word ‘evangilist’ within a company while at Apple. He is also the author of many top selling books and writes for many different blogs and websites about technology, entrepreneurship, and more.
- Venutre Hacks – @venturehacks of Venturehacks.com – great site and twitter to follow for content relating to venture capital, entrepreneurship, and business.
- Isabella Murphy – @nichelady of Staying Paid – “Nichelady” as she is known is someone you’d want to follow if your interested in copy writing, seo tatics, publishing, creating niche sites and content, or if you just need some inspiration from an incredily friendly person.
- Toilet Paper Entrepreneur – @TPEntrepreneur of the Toilet Paper Entrepreneur -Get the crude and straight to the point business advice that you’re looking for by following the TPE and watching his videos! Also, be sure to check out his book.
- Matt Wilson – @mattwilsontv of Under30CEO – Matt has put together a great social networking site with his partner to bring together CEO’s and entrepreneurs under 30. Another great service offered by Matt is a video chat through UStream every Tuesday night at 10 PM EST. Definitely check out Under30CEO if you haven’t before!
- Ian Fernando – @ianternet of IanFernando.com – Ian is an “out of the box” affiliate marketing and PPC wiz. He tries to fly under the radar with his work but has been getting more well known in the AM world. Follow him and his site to learn more about affiliate marketing, PPC, CPC, and much more. He WILL help you make money online.
- Dan Schawbel – @danschawbel of Personal Branding Blog – Follow Dan to learn all about personal branding, branding your business, and building your recognition. His site, Personal Branding Blog, is jam packed with great information for students and young entrepreneurs.
And, as a final bonus, student entrepreneurs should also be following me! Find me on Twitter and connect to spark up some conversation! I’d love to connect with more and more readers. From me you’ll get updates in a wide range of topics from business, entrepreneurship, college, life, and much more.
Also, leave a comment with a link to your Twitter profile so we can all connect!