Alright, here is the post that everyone has been waiting for! The contest here at Dorm Room Biz has come to a close (this past Friday) and it is now time to announce the winners. I have a bunch of prizes to give out, so there is a nice list of winners!
Real quick though, there were over 85 comments on the post and collectively there were more than 300 entries from comments, posting about the contest, and people subscribing to the blog via email and RSS.
And, again, here are the prizes that are about to be given away:
- $50 via PayPal – 1st place
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur book by Mike Michalowicz, signed copy – 1st place
- 1 Month of advertising on Blogtrepreneur, 125Ãƒâ€”125 ad spot ($50 value) – 1st place
- 1,000 EntreCard Credits – 2nd place
- You Call The Shots book by Cameron Johnson, signed copy – 2nd place
- 1 Month of advertising on Young Entrepreneur Blog, 125Ãƒâ€”125 ad spot – 3rd place
- The Student Success Manifesto book by Michael Simmons, signed copy – 4th place
- Zero to One Million book by Ryan Allis – 5th place
- Great Failures of the Extremely Successful by Steve Young – 6th place
- Ten Minutes To The Job Interview by Rachel Ingegneri – 7th place
Here are the winners and their places:
- Mrs. Accountability
I have emailed all the winners and once they reply, I will get their prizes sent off to them. If for some reason I do not hear back from any of the winners within 48 hours, The next in line will be bumped up.
To draw the winning numbers, I used the random generator at www.random.org and I recommend it if you are doing anything like this in the future!
Thanks again to everyone who entered and made this such a great and successful contest. I look forward to running another one soon and will have to start generating a list of prizes/sponsors! If you’d be interested in sponsoring a prize, please contact me!