I kept saying that I was not going to do it, but I kept thinking that it would be a good idea to lay out my goals for 2008 to have something to refer back to after a couple months to get me back on track. So, here are some of my immediate, short term, and long term goals for the year.
- Become an eBay PowerSeller by July
- Increase income from blogging to at least $100 a month
- Launch 5 new celebrity niche fan sites by Graduation(similar to TheRavenSymone)
- Along with that, graduate in May!
- Launch new training and development business as a side project during school and wile working full time
- Start my full time job in June
- Launch a monthly podcast on Dorm Room Biz discussing student entrepreneurship
- Backpack the Maryland section of The Appalachian Trail
- Get back into rock climbing
So that is the start of the list, I am sure it will expand A LOT!
What are your goals for 2008?