Only 2 days left in this great offer!
The sale is over, but the book is still an amazing one to pick up!
If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the Ã¢â‚¬Ëœone dayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ basket Ã¢â‚¬â€œ youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book from Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.net designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve always dreamed of.
Each day in the project contains:
- A Task Ã¢â‚¬â€œ something to DO that day.
- Teaching Ã¢â‚¬â€œ each day youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
This two pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic a blog but youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll have actually DONE something with the knowledge.
How to Use the Workbook
While originally designed for bloggers to work through over a month Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the feedback that weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been hearing from bloggers indicates that 31DBBB is being used in a variety of ways including:
- Intense Training Ã¢â‚¬â€œ bloggers setting aside weekends or weeks to go through multiple tasks at once
- 1 Task a Day Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the way we designed it Ã¢â‚¬â€œ one day at a time
- 1 Task a Week Ã¢â‚¬â€œ bloggers taking their time with the challenge and making the tasks week long tasks
- Monthly Cycle Ã¢â‚¬â€œ bloggers using the tasks again and again each month as a monthly routine for their blogging.
- Occasional Inspirational Resource Ã¢â‚¬â€œ bloggers dipping into 31DBBB on a more occasional basis Ã¢â‚¬â€œ using it on days when they have time or lack inspiration.
The great thing about 31DBBB is that you can do it at your own pace and in your own way.
Who is this Workbook for?
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is for bloggers at different stages of their blogging including:
- those who have just started a blog but who donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know what to do next
- those who have had a blog for a while but itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s stalled in its growth
- bloggers with bloggers block and lacking inspiration
This workbook is NOT designed for bloggers yet to start a blog (PreBloggers). It doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t cover setting up a blog. If thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s you check out the ProBlogger book which covers this aspect of blogging.
By the end of the 31 Days youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll have:
- written a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways
- built relationships with readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
All in all the daily tasks are 31 steps to transform you blog into a valuable online asset.
3 New Year Bonuses
There are less than 2 days to get the bonuses, and the half price discount. This book normally sells for $40, here is your chance to get so much more for so much less at just $19.95. I just picked up my copy and plan on starting reading it tomorrow, but I wanted to pass along the great savings and opportunity to you all! Go check it out now! Click here to view more details