Face to face meetings are incredibly important for growing ANY business, no matter what the industry, no matter what your product is, and even for 100% online businesses. British Airways agrees with this and has been running a contest to help bring more people together face to face to do business. With the economy in the crapper, one of the first major expenses that companies and entrepreneurs were able to cut out was travel and have meetings over teleconferences or over the internet. So, in an effort to bring business owners and entrepreneurs back together, meeting and doing business face to face, BA is running the Business Opportunities Grant contest.
To apply for the grants, you simply need to submit an online form telling them about your company and about your objectives for 2010. They will pick 100 winners and provide the following sweet prizes:
- British Airways airfare for 10 round-trip Club World business class flights.
- 5 free British Airways World Cargo freight shipments of up to 500 kilos to worldwide destinations
- $1000 toward accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott
- 5 Regus Businessworld Gold Cards providing access to business lounges worldwide
- Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Now, with most of my readers out there being from the US, I’m sure you’re thinking “does British Airways even fly in America?” Well they do.
Check out the contest, submit your entry, and hope you’ve got great ideas to take your business to the next level in 2010! British Airways wants to help you out!
Business Opportunity Grant contest details.