This has been a long time coming that is for sure! I mentioned that I wanted to start doing a podcast a long time ago, but now it has finally come true. I just interviewed Paul Scheiter through Skype about his company, Hedgehog Leatherworks, as well as about student entrepreneurship and more.
Please take a listen to the podcast and let me know what you think! I look forward to putting more of these together and hopefully I will be releasing the next one next week or so. I am looking for any feedback that you may be able to provide on the podcast – about the content or the way it is put together (quality of the recording, ways to improve it, etc). So PLEASE leave some comments!
Here are a couple notes to go along with the podcast.
- Total run time: Just over 28 minutes
- Paul’s company: Hedgehog Leatherworks
- I make mention of my website TheGearHouse where this podcast is also going to be posted; the website is at http://www.thegearhouse.com.
- For the interview, we chatted through Skype (http://www.skype.com)
- To record the interview, I used Call Burner (http://www.callburner.com)
- For editing the recording and putting the podcast together, I used Audacity (http://www.audacity.com)